Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Christmas in July!



With Flourishes' Christmas in July sale well underway (you only have 4 more days!), the senior design team thought it would be fun to show off some Christmas looks to help spark inspiration and help you get those cards started, long before the snow starts to fly!

On to my creation! I don't know about you -- but I am a sucker for snowmen. I just love, love, love them! And, when it comes to snow guys - I also love those cool blue tones. So... ta da.. .I used both for my creation!
I stamped the snow guy from Warm Winter Wishes onto Flourishes Classic White using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it up with a mix of Copic markers. I used these collections!



After I colored up my snow guy, I cut it out, added some piercing, a mix of decorative paper with some pinked edges, a Seabreeze Sparklet, and a punched snowflake and border (Martha Stewart) and... done! I should mention, on the big circles on the decorative paper -- I did stamp the snowflake from this set using aqua ink. And that, my friends, is it!

Remember -- between now and the 31st of July -- all Christmas stamp sets are 25% off -- what a deal! No codes needed, prices have been marked down to keep it simple for you! Just click HERE to see all the good things that are on sale now!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you back here soon. Hope you have a fun weekend ahead! :-)

~Julie

Pin It

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Julie,
Very cute little guy!

Stacy Morgan said...

So CUTE! I adore this guy, fun and festive.

dpkennedy said...

Love that sweet snowman and your wonderful coloring!

Jill Norwood said...

So pretty! Love that snowman stamp and how you colored him! :)

Sandy said...

Cute as can be - I hope we have snow this coming winter. I have had enough heat.
Sandy

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE this guy in these patriotic-like colors, Julie! Fabulous design!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW...Julie, how fun! I see you like this little guy as much as I do......LOL!!! Beautiful Christmas card!