Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Let the Abundance Begin! Sneaks Day 1!


Hello all and welcome to the start of something WONDERFUL! If you're anything like me, you've been waiting quite a while for some fresh Power Poppy polymer! I mean, can we ever, truly have enough? The answer... NO! That's why today is extra special because it begins the sneaky peeks by all of the Bloom Brigade -- showcasing the brand new Abundance Collection, featuring five brand spankin' new sets! Oh my goodness -- can you even stand it? 

Today's set offers a trio of summer flowers and stylish sentiments, which makes this thank you set a MUST HAVE! Say hello to... Vibrant Thanks!  From Zinnia and Bee Balm to that cute little Coreopsis, you'll be reaching for this set for a multitude of occasions! 

On to my creation! 


I have to tell you, when Marcy first penned this little flower above (Coreopsis), she said, "Is this too simple?" I responded with an overwhelming... No! I loved the sweet flair of it and just knew for quick and cute creations, it would be just the perfect touch! 

That's why for my card today, I wanted to show how this little duo of blossoms doesn't need a lot in the way of fuss when it comes to card making! It is just so adorable all on its own! I stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then, colored up using my Copic Markers -- RV04, RV55, RV02, RV00, YG03, YG17 and YG00. Then, I highlighted with G0000. Just that simple! I added a little bit of Y35 to the center of the flowers and then, of course, brought a little bling with some glitter glue!

From there, it is as simple as matting it all up adding a little silver cording and a couple of iridescent rhinestones! 


And that, my friends, is it! I didn't do anything to the inside of this card. I just left it blank for the when the occasion arises that I need to send this sweet little note on its way! Make sure you stop by and visit the rest of the Bloomies to see where their imaginations took them with this set!







Be sure to stay tuned every day this week and into the weekend! We have five sets to preview with the grand finale and Power Poppy Hop set for July 31st! So, as you can see, there is a whole lot of fun planned between now and then! Just in case you missed it -- Power Poppy did unveil its newest member of the Instant Garden yesterday! Check it out peeps!

d


Isn't that divine? You can find Monarch & Milkweed HERE in the Power Poppy Shop! Thanks so much for stopping by! I will see you back here tomorrow when we share how a beloved digital stamp set has found its way into polymer! Woot Woot! Won't want to miss it!

See you then!
Julie




No comments: