Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Lil Snow Guy!


Doesn't this little guy just warm your heart??? I am SUCH a sucker for snow people! He is the snow guy out of the Let It Snow set from Gina K. Designs.
Not much to this card - just some fun layering with my square scalloped set of Nestabilities! I cut out a snow mound from pearl paper, stamped and cut my snow guy and colored him. Added some sparkle to the polka dot paper with the help of my Spica Glitter Pens to look like snow falling and then matted him up! I had this "joy" embellishment for ages but never used it because it was navy blue. Well, thanks to some silver paint, it's not navy anymore! I glued it on, added some bling and.... VOILA... Happy Lil Snow Guy card!

Here's a close up for you! Hope you see the sparkle!

Hope you are having a good Tuesday!

8 comments:

Diane said...

It's beautiful!!! I too love those snowmen,they melt my heart!! Love all the layering,love the colors 2!

Anonymous said...

SOOO adorable, this is my first time to your site, love your work !!! Thanks for sharing your talent !
http://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

Hi Julie,

I really love your cards! So nice to meet you!

love,
Charlotte (SBS-5 sister)

Penny said...

So cute Julie! The frame looks perfect with it.

Kanani said...

Cute card! Love all the glitter.

Kanani-sbs5

Anonymous said...

Julie!! Great card, he is so cute!! I love the JOY letters too!!

Lindsay
www.inmystamproom.com

Jules said...

This is sooo cute! I am a sucker for snowpeople too! BTW I love you creating place that you have a snapshot on you side bar of! Look very tranquil!
(SBS5)

My Paper World said...

He is sooooo cute! I love the scallops and the sparkle too!