Wednesday, December 5, 2007

More Freebie Cards!



If you saw my bee card a day or so ago, you know that I made it from the freebies that Gina K. delivered when I ordered a stamp set. Fun stuff! Who knew??? Well, these little mice were also in the little bag of "free rubber!" I thought kisses. I thought mistletoe. BUT, I didn't have a mistletoe stamp! So, I dug around to see what I could come up with and saw this punch.


So, instead of stamping, I punched it out of a post in note on both sides of the paper so I would have my image facing in opposite directions and then dabbed some ink through the punched hole with the help of a stencil brush. I love how it turned out! I added the berries on the mistletoe with the help of some rhinestones, punched a hole above it, strung some ribbon through, tied a bow and that part was done! The saying was one I just did on my computer because I didn't have anything remotely close in my stamp room! The shadow is one of those great Amuse stamps. And, last, BUT definitely not least are the mice! I just colored them with marker, and added some glitz with my Copic Spica Glitter Pens.

This really makes me laugh! I REALLY need to use the stamps I actually ordered!

Until Tomorrow!
Post a Comment