Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ok - Bee Nice!


I say that because I am sure, and rightly so, some might roll their eyes at a VALENTINE'S DAY card before Christmas! But, you have to understand. I couldn't resist! A week ago, I finally submitted to my huge temptation to buy a few sets from Gina K. Designs. Well, the package arrived yesterday----AND--- in addition to chocolate. Yes. Chocolate. There was "extra rubber!" Who knew she spoils her customers like that?!?!?! Well, this little bee was one of the "extras" and when I saw him, an idea popped in my head. You know stampin' sistahs, you have to take those opportunities when the ideas come! So, I made this little guy and fell in love!
Here's A Close Up



I wanted to show a close up, in hopes that the sparkle might show! I used my new Copic Spica Glitter Pens! Love those things!!!

You should know --in the box were the stamps I actually ordered and I promise, they are a winter/Christmas theme.... so... that will be up next! That is, if the ideas come! :-)

Until tomorrow!
Post a Comment