Monday, December 10, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers... 5!




Ok, just signed up for a fun little group! It's called the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers. Eventually, there will be 30 of us that just chat, check in on eachother from time to time and offer fun and encouragement. There are still spaces in group 5 open, so if you want to hang out with me and have fun... SIGN UP! Just click HERE

I was supposed to leave a little fun fact about me. HHHHHhhhhhmmm. I've been stamping 7 years. I teach stamping classes at my LSS Stampressions! I have two awesome kids (Cal & Ellie)! I've been married 12 years. I live and love my town of Billings, Montana - it's a place full of big blue sky and surrounded by picturesque mountains! I just started blogging last May and love the people that stop by here and the friendships I have made in that short time.

Off for now!
Post a Comment