Saturday, August 23, 2008

Show me...... Candy!!

Ok, I reached 100,000 hits and nothing! I promised candy and well, I'm only 44,000 hits late! LOL! Well, I am hopefully making up for it!
Here's what's up for grabs! Two stamp sets, three bobbins of ribbon, a K&Company pack of decorative paper scraps (I use these all the time!) and a pack of mega blossoms with rhinestone brads!
HOW YOU WIN: Leave a comment letting me know what kind of stamp you would desperately love! Is there a saying you would like? Is there a style that you think hasn't been done yet? If you don't have ideas, tell me what your favorite kind is - Florals, sentiments, etc.
BONUS: If you enter this month's YKYR challenge, you get an extra two entries in my blog candy! Make a challenge - get three chances to win!
I'll be back Tuesday with more stamping fun! Until then, go take on the day!
Post a Comment