Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's a JustRite Kind Of Day...

This is one of those ten minute cards that could make up a wonderful gift set! I made it for the JustRite Stampin' Champion Contest!

With Olympic fever hitting strong, the JustRite folks decided to urge stampers to 'go for the gold!' All you need to do is post a project using any JustRite product. You can enter as much as you like too! The contest runs for the next few weeks - you can click HERE to check it out!

For my card, I decided to use just one color of ink. I chose a periwinkle blue ink pad and just stamped my Flourishes Peony all over the the main mat on my card. Then came the monogram. I used the Damask border from the Monogram Stamper along with my initial and then topped it all off with some lucious sheer ribbon and some pretty light blue self adhesive pearls! The main section of the card was then mounted on a piece of pearl paper. The scallop mat for my monogram is also from a piece of pearl paper.

That's it! Hope you enjoy!

10 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Just love this, Julie!!! Love how pretty, yet simple to make, it is!!! Good Luck in the contest -- certainly worth playing -- LOL!!!

Janine said...

Beautiful Julie!! The color is just so pretty!!
E-mailed you the other day.. Did I get stuck in between work stuff again???
Have a great day girlfriend!!

The Rubber Maid said...

That is so pretty, love the soft color of the blue and the ribbon is as you said lush. Very nice. MOM

Ann said...

Pretty card! What ink is that? It looks almost like a chalk finish.

NancyK said...

Love the periwinkle blue! This has such a soft pretty look to it - good luck on the contest!

Diane said...

Hey Julie! Just stopping by really quick,i've been out of town with family.My husband's sis had a massive heart attack early monday morning and is not doing well!
Please keep us in your prayers,she is only 50 and has a 11 yr old daughter which is celebrating her b'day today!
Btw,beautiful creations as always!
hugs,Dinae

Barbara Schram said...

Great card, Julie! It's a winner! Hope you are doing well!

Sewflake said...

Very lovely, a study in blue, soft and pretty. Good luck in the contest.

Stac said...

Absolutely beautiful! You never cease to amaze me. This is so my kind of card. It's got to be quick, easy and very pretty. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Stunning Julie, absolutely stunning!