Thursday, September 25, 2008

All I got was this....

Hi all! You know those t-shirts that say, "My grandma went to (insert destination here) and all I got was this lousy shirt?" Well, for my card today - I took my kids to the candy store and all I got was a warped idea for a card!

I laughed because it actually uses three... yes three... Flourishes sets! Menswear, Coffee With Friends and Sweet Treats.

Are you ready???? And... here's the inside!
Ok, I have to admit, I came upstairs from my "mom cave" and I showed it to my husband and in the most serious voice he says, " I am a men." OH MY GOODNESS! I started laughing so hard. Then, he says, "Your card is treating men like objects. I am not sure I approve." Ok, Ken - you can take the kids to the candy store next time! Oh, I am still laughing!!!

On a side note, don't you just love this little bon bon?? I can't decide if it is a candy or a chocolate cupcake. But, I guess, does it really matter!?!?
Well, hope you had fun with me! I'll be back tomorrow with a card that is just 2 Krafty for Sharon's challenge!!! (Yes, my friends, that is a hint!!!!)


Stamps: Menswear, Coffee With Friends, and Sweet Treats - all by Flourishes
Paper: Basic Grey Two Scoops
Ink: Versamark Black Onyx, Copics in brown tones to color cupcake
Accessories: Brad (SU), self stick red rhinestone, Diamond Stickles, silver leaf pen by Zig
Post a Comment