Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hi all! Hope this week is treating you well! I got a chance to color up some of the new images from Impression Obsession and I have to tell you - there is nothing like taking some quiet time.... just to color!


I got my hands on one of the new offerings from Gary Robertson, illustrator for Impression Obsession called House. And, boy oh boy, was it fun to color!

I stamped it onto some ivory paper with permanent black ink and then colored it with watercolor pencils, blending with a blender pen. After I was done, I sponged some Tea Dye and Antique Linen distress inks all around the edges. Mat it up onto some black cardstock, add some black silk ribbon, accent it with a word window punch (Stampin' Up) and add some fun pearls and then mat it onto the front of a dp covered card front (decorative paper is from My Mind's Eye)

Here's a close up!

That's it my friends! Not much else to report - kids are getting out of school in two days and then... let the summer fun begin!

See you back here soon!
Post a Comment