Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stamp Simply--- it's gone to pot!

Well this week our challenge has gone to pot -- literally! It's Sharon's play on words! All you need to do for ssnotime90 is to incorporate some kind of a pot into our work-- flower pot, coffee pot.. whatever your creative mind can cook up! You can click HERE for all the official details!

Onto my creation!

I really played up the Stamp Simply part of this challenge and while there is no stamping on this card - it was a 10 minute creation! That's it!
To make my card, I used some Crafty Secrets Journal Notes (birds and botanicals), and some of the fabulous paper they sell in pads (I used the Radiant paper pad). See the flower pot??? ;-) FYI: While I got my goodies from Crafty Secrets - Sharon is now selling these fabulous items herself HERE!

Gosh, this card is too easy - no real explanation needed - mat up the journaling note, add some self stick gold pearls, some sheer ribbon, a button, some rounded corners and paper piercing and.... done!

Here's the fun part! I liked the first card so much, I made two others to give as a set! I used all the same ingredients! It took me less than a half hour to make all three cards!

Card #2
Card #3

And... here's a peek at the whole set together!
Be sure to hop on over to the rest of the Stamp Simply crew to see what they cooked up this week!
Sabrina -- our June Guest Designer!
Janine
Jennifer
AJ
Tammy
Deb

Thanks for stopping by everyone! See you back here soon!
Post a Comment