Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swinging the day away!

Hi all! How are things in your neck of the woods? Here it is a bit colder than the norm (not cold but not really warm either) and a little too rainy for my liking! One of my friends who lives in another part of the country asked... "Are you getting webbed feet yet?" and... I thought -- just might be! :-)

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine who is a SU demonstrator (Sheila Barthel) taught a class where you made ten cards in one fell swoop - two each of five designs -- great class!

Well, I was flipping through my cards and realized that I never posted them here!

Isn't this just a cute design? Thanks Sheila! I just think it's a great all occassion card-- one that could have really any kind of sentiment stamped on the inside! Obviously all products were Stampin Up. The set is called Branch Out. I love this set - it's the one that has all the elements that you can add to the tree! I think what I like the most is the little pop of black too.
That's it folks! Hope you're having a great week! See you back here soon!

Post a Comment