Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Half Million Hit Mark.....

As I type this, I am in awe! When I registered my little ole blog on Blogger, I had no idea the places it would take me and the friends I would make! There are some dear, dear people here in blog land. Some, I now call 'sister.' This little space on the web has been pretty amazing!

So... when I looked at my counter and saw that I hit the half million hit mark.... OH MY! That's fun stuff! I knew I had to gather up some goodies to say ONE BIG THANKS!


This is just one piece of the blog candy pile! Here's what's inside:

  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scallop Circles
  • Basket weave Background Stamp
  • 'Mystery' soon to be released Flourishes Background
  • Girlfriends mini stamp set
  • Simple greetings mini stamp set
  • Owl Bling it On by BasicGrey
  • Ladybug Bling It On by BasicGrey
  • Chip Stickers June Bug Alphabet by BasicGrey
  • Chip Stickers June Bug by BasicGrey
  • Flourished Elements Stamp Set by Flourishes
  • Potted Tulips cling stamp by Impression Obsession
  • Floral Background cling stamp by Impression Obsession
  • JustRite self inked Thank You stamper

From here, I'll throw in some fun ribbon, bling and paper too! So, want to be in the running??? Just leave a comment and I'll draw a winner on January 9th - one week from today at 8PM Eastern! I'll announce the winner shortly thereafter. Good luck! And, thank you so much for sharing this time with me here! It's been a really fun ride!

Post a Comment