Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love & Lace... day 2!!

Do you ever find yourself looking for that small, power-packed sentiment that will fit perfectly on a tag? Well, look no more... Flourishes has got you covered! ;-)

Introducing!

This set FULL of sentiments showcases those pint-sized wonders that deliver just the right words on your cards and projects! And, because you can mix and match them -- there are more than 20 potential sentiments!

For my project, I wanted to do a quick and easy set that I could give as a gift. I love it when a fun tag, a great sentiment, beautiful paper and bling can create a quick and easy creation that still has a dash of elegance. So, that's what I aimed for!

I grabbed my BasicGrey Lemonade paper pack, a decorative edge punch, some ribbon, some bling, black ink and my Spellbinders Fancy Tags die and that's all it took! On some of the cards, I stitched a bit around the edge, others I added some paper piercing! Oh, and you can't forget some prima flowers!

Card #1

Card #2

Card #3
There, my friends, is all she wrote! Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy! Be sure to hop on over and see how the rest of the DT used these small sentiments to make a BIG impact!

Christine Okken
Latisha Yoast
Stacy Morgan
Cindy Lawrence
Leslie Miller

Want to win this set? Just leave a comment over on today's post on the Flourishes Newsletter! Have you entered the Feel the Love challenge? Click HERE for the details. And, while we're at it, mark your calendar for our POWER HOUR Release Party in the Flourishes Forum HERE! It's always so much fun to chat it up with you and reveal even more about our releases!

The sneaks wrap up tomorrow with a classic edge for all your cards and creations. We know you will absolutely LOVE the latest offering from the talented Becky Fleck! So stay tuned!

13 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful trio of cards! Love how this set fits inside the Fancy Tags!!

Barbara said...

THANK YOU!! for the new Tag Lines that fit the Spellbinder tags!! I will order these as soon as they are available. At Christmas I had to buy an entire set of stamps that I didn't like from Hobby Lobby just to get one "Merry Christmas" stamp that would fit in my tag.

NancyK said...

Julie - I love the bright, cheery look of these cards. The use of the sentiments with the tags is so nicely done!

Barbara said...

Beautiful, Julie!! I LOVE pretty sentiments and ones that mix and match are even better!!! Can't wait to see the set!

Janine said...

Now I really like these!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

These are so springy and pretty Julie! I love the color with the papers you used. Got your email... your just plain silly. :0) Hugs..

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous!! Love how you used the fancy label dies!

Leslie Miller said...

Julie, this set is super duper cute (what's wrong with you, girl?)! 'Course, I'm a nut for pretty papers, and I'm coveting those fancy tags (definitely going to order). I also love how quickly it can be put together. We all need that from time to time, and you've given us the inspiration we need. Thanks for that!

ChristineCreations said...

I think this just goes to show that you can do beautiful cards with this set as the focal point and not have to spend forever on them. You are way to hard on yourself girl. These are lovely. Wonderful paper choices and a lovely set!

denise g. said...

Very nice and CLEVER! I will occasionally write on my little tags to get just the right sentiment. May have to look at these a bit closer. Your cards are so pretty.

Latisha said...

These are perfectly fine (whatch talking about Willis?) Sorry I'm in a goofy mood lol. Julie these are awesome, and you can never have too many 1 stamp kind of cards!

Diane said...

Oh how pretty!!! Looks like a beautiful set!!! Lovely cards as always Julie!

Kay said...

I gotta get this Spellbinder Fancy Tag number ... what the heck have I been waiting for?!?! Fun post!