Thursday, September 27, 2012

All About The Dies... day 2!


Hi all! I'm back with day two of a fun-filled hop showing off some of Impression Obsession's new dies! The IO design team is putting on quite the show for the rest of this week, giving you a peek at some of the new offerings and all the fun ways you can use them! It's an All About The Dies Blog Hop!

On to my creation!

When I saw THIS die -- a fun mitten and accessories -- I just knew it could make a fun card. The mitten is big enough that you can actually make a card out of it! I made the card in white, attached my die cut mitten and then cut a slightly larger edge around it for a little pop. The snowflake and twine dies are all in this die set as well! There is a coordinating stamp called String Bow Bell that is a perfect match to the twine and bell die. I added some bling to the snowflake and then.. tucked in a little sentiment from the set called Sentiments 1 that I stamped on THIS die that is a part of a trio of dies called Flags. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Here's a close up!


Want a chance to win three dies of your choice? All you have to do is comment on each designer's blog today. We'll be hopping each day through Friday and so.. you'll have three chances to win! You can CLICK HERE to  read all the official rules!


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back with another post tomorrow..... so be sure to check back and I'll see you then!  :-)

Post a Comment