Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's All About the Dies!

Hi all! Have you seen the wonderful new dies in the Impression Obsession online store? Well, if you haven't -- the IO design team is putting on quite the show for the rest of this week, giving you a peek at some of the new offerings and all the fun ways you can use them! It's an All About The Dies Blog Hop -- just for you!

On to my creation!

I have always loved this tree stamp and when I saw there was a die to match? Squeal! What fun to add that kind of dimension on a card and not have to cut it all by hand? That's divine! The stamp is from a set called Solid Tree. I stamped in brown (Memento Rich Cocoa ink) and then die cut using the Bare Tree Die. Before I attached my tree to my card front, I did trace out where some of the branches would fall so I could add some little leaves for color. (That stamp is also in the Solid Tree set) I stamped in green (Pistachio Memento Ink) and then colored them with Copic markers (G40 and G43). The sentiment is from one of my favorite IO clear stamp sets called Build-A-Tree.  The papers are Stampin' Up, add some crochet lace, twine with a button and some stitching and.. ta da! 

Here's a close up....


Want a chance to win three dies of your choice? All you have to do is comment on each designer's blog today. We'll be hopping each day through Friday and so.. you'll have three chances to win! You can CLICK HERE to  read all the official rules!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back with another post tomorrow that's... "All about the Dies!" So, be sure to check back. I'd love to see you again! ;-) Have a fabulous and creative day!


Pin It
Post a Comment