Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shopping with my Gal Pals!

I have some more of the after party going on here from World Cardmaking Day! This creation was from the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Challenge from Stamping Bella over on SCS! It was hysterical - you were supposed to show something that you and your gal pals like to do together AND since the song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is from those wild 80s years, you had to make sure the colors had an 80s flair. What's more 1980s than pink and green???

So... here we go!

I actually had this image from my pal Jackie who sent me some fun images a while back! I colored her up with Copic Markers (B26,B29,E26,E29,RV00,RV02, RV14,YG00) and after I was done, I masked the edge of my image and then sponged on some Ballet Pink Memento Ink around her to make her even more "pink!" I love this paper it's from Making Memories. Team that up with some fun flowers, some bling and... that's pretty girly!

Sorry to make this so short and sweet... I have a kiddo that needs homework help! :-)

Hope you're all having a fabulous week so far! I'll be back soon with some more fun!

8 comments:

Janine said...

Shopping!! FAbulous pasttime!!
Love it Julie!!

Jerri Kay said...

She's totally adorable Julie, love the image! I do believe I spent a large part of my life in the mall during the 80's . . . LOL!

Joan Fricker said...

Julie, what a cute card. I love the bright colors and the beautiful paper. She looks like she is having lots of fun!!! Just like you!

Joan

denise g. said...

What a fun card! LOVE that background paper and think I may even have some around here. Week's half over and still lots to do, like addressing all the October birthdays I have made cards for and making cards for the rest of them (guys - much tougher).
Stay warm and well.

Ida said...

She's "Pinklicious!" - Fun and Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Julie this is a beautiful card, love everything

Betty Wright said...

Awesome card and coloring, Julie!!! Love your patterns and detailing!!! That girl is working the skinny jeans, huh? Great card!!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a totally darling card!!!