Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gift From a Friend!

Hi all and happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a fabulous week! I wanted to share a very sweet R.A.K. I received from an equally sweet lady! I had a week recently that wasn't just stressful, it was crazy. Being the sweet woman that Stacy Morgan is, I got this beautiful gift in the mail recently!

She used the new Let's Have Tea set from Flourishes to create this BEAUTIFUL gift set that I am just so very thankful for! She told me she used a container that used to hold sliced apples that she puts in her twin sons' lunches. Golly jeepers, I really need to think about 'repurposing' more after seeing what she did!

I love the blue she used! And, I love this beauty of a card she created....

Here's a close up of the top of the box. Just beautiful with the pearl accents and that gorgeous coloring!


And, if that wasn't enough... look what was inside? My FAVORITE candy bars, some beautiful smelling candles (they remind me of fresh laundry - so sweet, clean, and relaxing!) and then, because we've been hit by bitter cold weather here in Montana, some hot chocolate. YUM! Her "orders" were to take a bath, light the candles and follow it all up with some hot chocolate. Isn't that sweet, in more ways than one!?!?!
Just had to share! Thanks Stacy!!! I'll be back soon with some of the fun I've been whipping up in my craft room. I actually took some down time from the day job just to be creative. We all need those moments, don't we??? ;-)

9 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

What a sweet surprise. Love the soft aqua color and the simple yet so elegant use of that new set. Lucky you. Mom

Janine said...

Hey there sweets!! How are you?? This is such a lovely gift!! You lucky thing you!!
Thinking about ya!!

Cheryl Ruffing said...

Hi Julie,

I just received the Beautiful Blogger Award, and now, I must pass it on to as many as 15 other bloggers. You are the first one on my list. Here's your mission, should you choose to accept it:

1. Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.

2. Pass this award on to as many as 15 other bloggers.

3. Contact those bloggers and let them know they've won.

4. List seven things about yourself you'd like others to know.

PS: You've met me at my business blog: www.ruffedgedesign.wordpress.com

Robbie said...

This is so sweet! What a lovely surprise to have gotten it. You deserve it!

Diane said...

Oh what a beautiful package for a beautiful woman!!! Love the colors she used,so soft and relaxing!
Enjoy!!!

dpkennedy said...

Ooh...Butterfingers...my favorite!!

Enjoy!

Betty Wright said...

Julie, this is one fabulous ensemble! I have been wondering what was inside that container when I saw it on Stacy's blog. Butterfingers are delicious. I LOVE them frozen! LOL! Enjoy and do follows Stacy's orders! Hee!

Darlene said...

Oh Julie ... I'm so sorry you had such a stressful time! What a sweet & gorgeous gift you have received from Stacy! And so creative! I'm sure it helped put a smile on that pretty face of yours!! Hang in there!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Now how did I miss this posting on your blog????? Sometimes I wonder about me. lol Glad you liked it and hope you have used this little kit to relax and enjoy some *you* time... hugs...