Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Let it fly!

Hi all-- happy hump day! I actually had to look at a calendar and say- "Now, what day is it?" When you work at home sometimes you don't really know your up from your down when it comes to days! Then, again, I could just be flighty. Ok, no comments there please!!! :-)

Can you tell I love the latest releases from Flourishes? I can't put them down. When the sets came - I just kept creating, and creating, and creating!


This card is one of those that really, honestly, took no time to make. I had it sketched, found some fun cool grey paper and then just went to town. I used the Bird And Vine set for the pretty vine background and, of course,the birdie and sentiment. I used Nesties for the ovals and then added some small self stick pearls and a really fun brad. I wanted to make it look like my bird was just perched on my sentiment like it was a tree branch. I think it worked!

Before I take off, I do have to tell you all something. If you stop by and comment and wonder why I never make it over to see you - I owe you an apology!!! I love to check in and see what you have all been up to. Because blog time has been really, really low lately because of my "day job"- I actually thought about taking a break and throwing in the hat! Then I thought - maybe I could just explain! I am sure my bloggin' buds would understand! So... there you have it! Know that even though I'm not hopscotching the blogosphere to visit-- it is definitely not a case of out of sight out of mind!!! :-)

Until tomorrow!

~Julie


Stamps: Birds And Vine, Flourishes
Paper: K&Company (sm. print), My Mind's eye(lg. print), Crafty Secrets Radiant Paper Pack (wood bark looking print)
Accessories: Self stick pearls, Creative Imaginations B&W Brad

Inks: Versafine Black Onyx, Cool Peri - Ranger
Post a Comment