Thursday, September 23, 2010

old to me... new to you!

Hi all... I've been M.I.A. so far this week. Not to completely bore you... ;-) but I've been down for the count with a head cold. UGH! Hopefully one more day of rest and vitamins and I can beat this. Wish me luck!

Moving on... I have an Old 2 Me -- New 2 You card to show y'all! I made this one for Impression Obsession's booth at CHA and... just never showed it here!


I just love when you can pick up a few stamps, some fun paper and bam... you can have a fun and easy card in a jiffy! This card is super duper quick. I stamped this fun background -- Cover a Card Notebook in Summer Sky Memento ink, and then, I stamped the dandelion silhouette (Silhouette 11) over top in black and light blue ink. After that... add a sentiment - Just a Note, some decorative paper, some stitching, some gingham ribbon and.. bling! Done!

Hope you are having a good week. I am looking forward to some down time from work and hopefully, no more sniffles and sneezes!

See you back here soon!

Post a Comment