Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hey all! Ready for fall y'all? Well, the IO gals are... Halloween to be specific and that's at the heart of one of this month's Impression Obsession challenges! You can click HERE for all the details. It's a fun challenge because you can win a mini-shopping spree in the IO store!



Ok, the challenge is called... the Shake It challenge. Well apparently I shook too hard because all I could remember was Halloween not the Halloween Shaker Challenge. So... OOPS! I'd say I had a blonde moment, but... well... I'm not blonde! :-)
Moving on! This card couldn't be any easier! I used one of the new Cover a Card backgrounds called Cover-a-Card Halloween. That's the whole top of my card on some distressed orange decorative paper (BasicGrey). Add some distressed edges and random stitching and you are almost done! Seriously! Add some more decorative paper on the bottom, some crochet lace and fun gingham and the next is just stamping and punching the sentiment called Hallow's Eve. You can see I did add a little white dot to one of the pumpkin's eyes just to ramp up the freaky factor.
Want to see some of my other IO gals shake it?? :-)

Dina
Kathy
Daniela
Jenny
Jeanne

Thanks for stopping by! See you back here soon!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Now that's awesome, Julie! You are the only one I know who could make that BG stamp look regal and fun too!

Janine said...

Really like this one Julie!!

Jenny Gropp said...

CUTE ! Where in the world did you find orange crochet lace????