Saturday, March 11, 2017

Power Poppy Sneaky Peek Day 2!

Hello all! The fun continues today with not one but two new sets from Power Poppy that will be unveiled really soon! Want to take a peek at TWO more from the Spring Fling Collection?

Introducing....


Burst of Kindness is a giant bouquet that made a digital splash HERE in the Power Poppy Instant Garden. Well, now sweet polymer loving friends, you can now stamp your little heart out with this 4" wide image full of unique blooming spring flowers!


Succulent Singles  -- what can I say about these bunches of plump succulents? Marcella made this set to compliment the clear set she released three years ago called Sassy Succulents. This fresh and fun set offers varieties of different succulent plants, perfect for creating little mix and match groupings! AND.... when release day hits on March 14th, you'll even be able to order a coordinating die set with this stamp set to make creating with it even more fun!

On to my creation! 


OOOooOOOoo.... don't you love all the creative opportunities with this one? Each individual succulent can be stamped and arranged however you like for a gazillion different variations! I chose a bunching because I actually made my card base first. (I am trying new creative things these days!) 

I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and then grabbed my Copics and used a mix of YG greens plus V01, V04, V06, RV00, RV02. I love the way these little plants just explode with unique color. Each plant seems to have its own unique flair. Love it! 

Here's a close up for you! You can see that I cut out each plant and popped it up for a little extra dimension. 


And here's another close up showing this fun and snarky little sentiment in the set. Too funny, right? I can't wait to send this one to one of my gal pals to spark a smile! 


And that, my friends, is it!  Be sure to mark your calendar folks! Stamps go on sale March 14th with dies available that same day for pre-order! Woo Hooooooo!

Thanks so much for popping in and saying "hi!" I hope you swing back by tomorrow to see tomorrow's sneaky peek which offers a pair of flouncy blossoms that will melt your heart and ignite your creativity! I just know it! Be sure check out my fellow Bloomies' take on today's two sneaky peeks! Prepare to be inspired!




See you all back here tomorrow!
~Julie

No comments: