Monday, March 13, 2017

Power Poppy Sneaky Peek Day 4!

Hello folks! Can you even stand it? We are nearing the end of sneaky peeky week at Power Poppy! Tomorrow is the big day peeps! Tomorrow, all of the stamp sets that the Bloom Brigade has been showing off will be ready for the buying! Today, we have two more sets to sneaky peek and.... They. Are. FUN! 

Introducing....



Peony Muse features two big fat peony blooms, a bud, several leaves, a stem along with two berry clusters to create any kind of arrangement that your little heart desires! What's even more fun is that after you stamp, this set has a coordinating die set to make cutting and arranging these blooms a breeze! Go simple, go robust! It's all about customization with this one. Handlettered sentiments in this set are by Marcella herself! 


Artful Display offers a grouping of decorative objects that folks can play with to create "room scenes" with dishes, platters, and even a vintage Oyster plate. There's even a little Staffordshire Dog figurine and bouquet of Ranunculus that can be used all on its own to make a statement! I love how Marcella made a splash with this set that's completely inspired by decorating trends right now. Check out these fun inspiration pieces!

Source

Source


Now, with a little ink, you can create the same feel with fun sentiments to match!

On to my creation! I just had to pick up Peony Muse for my creation because I just knew I wanted to snip and create my own little bouquet to frame this beautiful sentiment! 


I started by stamping some of the blooms and leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then I let my Copics go to town with shades of pink. I used R81, R83, R85, RV00, RV02, G21, G20, G24, and G28 with Y32 and Y35 for the centers with a little YR04 dotted as well. It's pretty bold, but I think it's happy! I want to try this card again only with super soft shades like THIS. 

And, here's a close up for you! 


And that, my friends, is it! Guess what? Only one more day until all of the stamp sets that we've been sneak peeking are in the Power Poppy Shop! Woot! Woot! And, remember, four of the stamp sets will have coordinating dies to make creating not only a breeze, but downright fun along the way!

The Bloomies are on standby right now, ready and waiting to show you what they've created using these two new sets so, stop by and see them, will you? ;-)

Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber >> you are here!
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker

Tomorrow -- Release Day-- be here (please)! Until then,
~Julie



No comments: