Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Feeling more like Christmas everyday...


You know, I came to a funny, funny realization the other day. I am teaching this class at my stamp store called the Christmas Card Club. I come up with three designs using the same stamp set and the gals whip out 15 cards in a night (5 each of three designs). Well, funny thing - being the teacher, I am helping folks with the cards. I am not making them. So, when all is said and done, I'll still have all my cards to make! My mom took my last class for funsies and reminded me of that fact. Hhhhmmmm. Guess I am going to have to get crack-a-lacking! This week I am going to show you some of the fun and EASY cards I did over the weekend (emphasis on easy).

This first one is from a stamp set by Penny Black. I simply used markers on the package, used the ticket corner punch from Stampin' Up, matted it on green. I gave my red card a bit of pizazz with some fun striped paper that I also corner punched. I matted my green piece on the front of the card and added some bling! Super dooper easy!

Until tomorrow!

No comments: