Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Reindeer Games


My mom is in town for a visit and today we decided to do a little stamping. We used the same stamp and started with the same basic elements --- but at the last minute chose to take the card in mildly different directions. Here's my version! You can see what she did by checking out the new blog we created for her at The Rubber Maid.

I stamped the reindeer with permanent ink, colored with watercolor pencils, used a holly stamp as a background with Versamark ink on the green piece and then added another holly accent with colored pencil and a bow! I think he turned out kind of cute! While my mom's card and mine are similar, they aren't exactly the same! The good news is, I got to add another card to my finished Christmas card pile! Only 30 more to go!

Until tomorrow!

3 comments:

Karen Lindsay said...

I love both cards! :)

Sharon in NE said...

I see where you get your talent from! Your mom's card is quite good too!!!

dasimonds said...

Another cute card. Everyone loves
Rudolph !
You are certainly doing a great job.