Sunday, November 18, 2007

In The Clear!




This is one of those hard to photograph cards that is cool in concept! Hope you can see it! It is an acetate card that has been accented with white snowflakes that were stamped with White Staz-on ink. The set is a really cute one from Impression Obsession. This isn't my design, but one that a friend, Gayle, shared at our local stamp camp recently. The cool thing about this card is the fact that you stamp the front piece, and layer for the front is actually attached to the inside to hide the tape from the front of the card. The inside layer is lined up with the front to showcase the levels of color. Kind of neat!

Until tomorrow!

3 comments:

Karen Lindsay said...

Beautiful! I've been wanting to try one of these cards. I'm inspired! :)

Sharon in NE said...

Oh my goodness! You do incredible work.

dasimonds said...

This is very beautiful...
love the clear look. I have not tried one yet...but it's on my list.
Very Nice !