Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back with black.....

I guess you could say Sharon got me on a roll with her "hint of black" challenge a few weeks back because, as you can see - I haven't stopped! Just look at my posts this week! It's ok - you can tell me, "put your hands up and step away from the black ink pad!" Maybe I should--huh?

Moving on...

This little card was actually my first card that I did for Sharon's challenge. I didn't like it at first, but now it's kind of grown on me. It's a 4 by 4 square and fits perfectly into those little envelopes that Amuse Art Stamps puts out. The black mat is 3-1/2" by 3-1/2" and the center mat with my stamping is 1/8" smaller all the way around. I did use that ticket corner punch from Stamping Up and added my bling there with 3mm crystal rhinestones. I stamped my main image (Design Block Silhouette - Hero Arts), stamped and matted the sentiment (Hero Arts), layered it up, tied some ribbon and added them with a mini glue dot. Nothing to it!

Enjoy today! Thanks for stopping by!



No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted. ~ Aesop
Post a Comment