Monday, April 28, 2008

A tisket a tasket......A May Day Basket

Happy Monday!
I wanted to share the other project I headed up at my LSS this past Saturday. If you saw yesterday's card, this one was designed to match it!

I have to start by saying -- I did NOT come up with this idea! I actually found it on Deena's blog A Necessary Creativity. Click HERE to see her tutorial! Her basket is darling! I know this was a SCS Technique Challenge but you gotta give Deena credit for the great tutorial! If you want to see more inspiration from the SCS gallery - click HERE

In a nutshell, what you do is start with an envelope! I used a larger 5 by 7" one. You're supposed to use the tag punch on both sides to create the handle, but I didn't have one, so I used a large rectangle punch - if you check out the tutorial, this will all make sense! I covered by envie with scallops and decorative paper (Lasting Impression) and then added some fun with the Inkadinkado stamps! It's a fun creation for those times when you just want to give a "little something!"

Have a great day!
Post a Comment