Monday, January 7, 2008

Copy Cat Creation


It's OK to copy every now and then.... isn't it? Well, when I saw this type of creation from the fabulous Sharon Johnson, I thought, wow, that is such an elegant card. And... simple too! I think she should submit it to Take Ten! Maybe we should all tell her that!! You can see her card by clicking HERE. Even after I made mine, I still like hers more. There is something about chocolate and gold that is sooooo striking!

I, of course, used different stamps. I used one of the new Valentine's stamps from Impression Obsession.. It's actually part of a clingable set from Leigh Hannan.

Not much to explain here- stamp and emboss the heart in gold, mat the square on a coordinating piece of card stock, punch two ribbon holes, string ribbon through, tie a bow and mat the entire piece onto a card matted with dp!

Thanks Sharon for the inspiration! You rock!
Post a Comment