Thursday, January 10, 2008

Heart Bouquet...


Since I am an ice-cream addict, I look at this and see what I call "sweetness" (my code word for icecream. You might say... "Huh?" Oh, I admit, my mind is a bit stange! :-)This image IS sweet isn't it???? This is one of the new stamps from Leigh Hannan's Sweet Hearts set from Impression Obsession. I made the card pretty simple so this little image didn't get overwhelmed. I stamped my heart bouquet onto a piece of white oval card stock that I had cut out with my Wizard Nestabilities. This was then matted onto a black scalloped oval that I had also cut out using the Nestabilities dies. I colored my little heart "flowers" with colored pencil, blended with a blender pen and then "glitterized" the hearts. I took a strip of decorative paper (black with white swirls and used it as a mat for a red textured strip. Added some brads on this strip and then tacked it down to the main part of my card - white card base, black mat and then red card stock that had been run through my Wizard with a Fiskar's texture plate. I also used the ticket corner punch on each of the corners. And... we're done!

Here's a close up of the little heart bouquet...



It's Thursday and I don't even know where this week went! Have a great day! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment