Monday, January 28, 2008

Sexy Little Stilettos!

HHHHHhhhhm. I "googled" the word stiletto to see if it had one "l" or two and came across an interesting tidbit. Did you know these shoes were named after the stiletto dagger? It's a knife specifically used - not to cut - but stab. EEK! Ok, so now you know that if your hubby or SO acts up, you can use your shoes as a weapon! LOL!

I thought I'd keep it flirty today with this little number. I stamped the shoes (Impression Obsession) using Versafine Black Onyx onto my circle shape that I cut thanks to my circle "Nesties". I colored them with watercolor pencils and then added a bunch of bling thanks to my Copic Spicas and a couple little rhinestones. I matted it on a scalloped Nestabilities shape. The saying -gotta love it- is also from IO. Ticket corner punch, scallops, more bling, black and white sheer polka dot ribbon, black mat on a white card... and done!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are rested up to take on the week!
Post a Comment