Thursday, March 20, 2008

Anyone want to play????

Hi All! Hope your week is going well! First things first, my mom has a Pay-It-Forward going on over at her blog - so I agreed to play! Wanna join me? Either leave me a comment here and say you'll play or go to her blog by clicking HERE. Or... BOTH! I'm not quite sure what I'll do! Maybe a stamp or two? Maybe some handmade creations? Maybe both??!?? If you want to leave a comment but don't want to play, don't worry! I won't strong arm you into anything!!! I love my daily chats with all of you - whether you play or not!

Now... to a card! If you saw my creation Tuesday, you know that I am in love with Carolyn King's new framed flower set just out through Gina K. Designs. This card is the second idea I came up with. Because these flowers are so sweet and petite, I didn't want my design to overwhelm them! So, I used my circle nesties, added a scallop, used my word window punch for the sentiment, added some bling and was done. I like the result!!

Here's a close up of all the rhinestones. These babies took some patience! They are 2mm rhinestones which meant squinting eyes and tweezers! Not to mention, a careful hand with the glue!!! BUT, I am happy to report, I didn't have to swear like a trucker to get the job done (no offense to truckers! LOL!) Anywho, I really love the sparkle it adds!


Hope you are having a good week! Tomorrow means Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge.... and it's another goodie!!!! Stay tuned!

Post a Comment