Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Questions Answered!

Hi All!
I got a few questions in the past couple days about Liquid Applique and where I found it. Well, I've had mine for years! I did search the web and found this Internet source - click HERE. They seem to have a great selection with a whole BUNCH of colors. Caution: I've never done business with this company, so I can't recommend with certainty! Stamper's Dream also carries Liquid Applique in yellow and brown. Michelle, the owner is real sweet and she offers REALLY fast service. For her link click HERE.

Others asked about vellum and what I used to adhere it to my butterfly card below. Can you see how it looks like the vellum is floating? Well that's because I just tacked it down in the corner under my decorative accent and then under the spot where the butterflies sit. It's tacked down well but there isn't a sign of tape---which is good!

Hope that helps! See you all tomorrow I hope!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for the info Julie!!!

Anonymous said...

It is also sold at Joanns! That is where I bought mine!

Mescrap said...

thanks for your info.