Friday, March 14, 2008

Question Answered!

In my last post, I talked about running stuff through my Wizard. Well, Laura asked....

"I'm tool challenged and entirely out of date. What is a Wizard, and what does it do to the brass templates? I have lots of brass templates...should I need a Wizard like I need everything else?"

I'm sure you'll get some feedback on this question! Laura, if you want to check it out, just click HERE! It's a fantastic machine that you can use to emboss and cut with dies and most dies can be used regardless of manufacturer in this machine. The new Excalibur is even motorized--so no more levers!

Hope that helps!

3 comments:

*Julie* said...

Hi Julie

Your Box Card & tutorial has been nominated by fellow crafter Lay Hoon to feature on 'Inspirational'

http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/

We would love to feature you - please email me inspirational.blogs@gmail.com or comment on Inspirational if you'd like to give your permission

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks Julie! You know I had seen this before, the name just didn't click. However, I didn't know it would emboss with the old brass templates, that's very cool! Thanks again for answering my question, and for sharing your wonderful art!