Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm all shook up!


Last week we had one of the most fun classes EVER at my LSS. It was a blast to teach, but none of the fun was because of me. Can you believe it?? LOL! You're about to see why this class was a blast in about 3.2 seconds. It was an Elvis class and revolved all around some of the recently released images from Cornish Heritage Farms!

First, this is one of the cards we made that night. I took three 1-3/4" by 2-3/4" pieces of cardstock and stamped the Finger Clickin' Elvis all over the place on each one. I wanted it to look like he was in a blender! Seriously. Isn't he getting all shook up??? There's very little going on with him though. I just colored his face and hands with a flesh colored Tombow and then colored his shirt with my red Copic Spica glitter pen. Add some decorative paper. Cut the sentiment out with my Stampin Up Word Window punch. Tie some black satin ribbon on and done! Fun!

Now.... for the fun part. While our ladies were making their cards.... ELVIS ENTERED THE BUILDING...

THIS... was the reaction!!!

OK LADIES, don't all jump up at once to greet the King!!! This is Mary, the fab store owner who helped put all of this together. She has the "connections" to Elvis. How fun is this???
Here's Linda & The King!!!

Two lovelies showing off their cards! The card on the left I'll show later this week. It was influenced by one of the CHF designers who has done AMAZING things with this line of stamps. I'll fill you in more on that later!I don't know about you, but something strikes me funny about Elvis taking an interest in rubber stamping. What a good sport to put up with all of us!!!!


Artha won the Elvis scarf and "shows it off!!!" You go girl!!!

We had an absolute blast! Tomorrow I'll show you the cute mini picture frame we made to put our Elvis photos in!! Happy Monday!!

Post a Comment