Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lucky-tini!



I admit. I probably had made 2 or 3 St. Patty's Day cards in all 8 years of my stamping. Well, this week, I made two! So, I made 50% of my cards wishing people the luck 'o the Irish, in a weekend! Ok, I digress.

When I saw this little 'tini glass full of lucky fun, I thought I had to give it a whirl. The image is from Impression Obsession. I stamped it in Versafine Black Onyx, colored with a mix of watercolor pencils and Tombow markers and that was basically it! I added some Diamond Stickles for a bit of sparkle and then matted it all up! The buckle is a die from Quick Kutz. I actually just cut a strip of paper instead of using ribbon through this. Not much else going on with this card! I tried to stamp Happy St. Patty's Day, but everywhere I thought to put it, it made the card look busy. So, I quit! Which is unusual for me!

Here's a close up of the 'tini glass....

Have a happy rest of your weekend!!
Post a Comment