Sunday, March 2, 2008

Purse Crazy!


You want to know something funny? I swore up and down that I didn't have a purse stamp for Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge. Well, yesterday I was going through some old stamps and trying to make way to put some more things on my Stamp Sale page--- Look what I came across? Yes. A purse stamp! This is actually one I have never used and got for free a few years back from hosting a Stampin' Up party. So, instead of doing whatever I planned to do in my stamp room-- I grabbed it and said, "No time like the present!" I just stamped the purses a few times in pink, light pink and green ink and then cut the little purses out and overlaid them. The handles and base purse images were all stamped with a charcoal grey. I added some silver leaf pen to the purse hardware to make them look more like clasps and, of course, added some bling! The embossed scallop edge is thanks to a Martha Stewart edge punch I got at Mikes. I used my ticket corner punch and some Decorative Accents in the corners. Guess you never really know what I'll find in my stamp room! LOL!

Here's a close up!

Hope you are enjoying the rest of your weekend!! If you still haven't done Sharon's Challenge and need a little creative inspiration click HERE and check it out!

Until tomorrow.....
Post a Comment