Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sharing a little talent from my friend....

Ok, I know right off the bat Jacki is going to email me and say.. "little talent?" What? She cracks me up! I was singing the song "Try to get by with a little help from my friends" when I wrote that. I'm sorry, a lot of the time I think with songs! She has a LOT of talent. Check out her blog, you'll see! You can find her at the Card Castle!

About a month ago, she had a leap year challenge. You had to take a stamp you haven't used ever - could be years old - and stamp with it. Well, I won! I won some FABU things like magnetic snaps, flower photo corners, a Starbucks gift card, foil and more! Well, some of the things were hand made and were absolutely AWESOME!

Here's my fave. I just love the watercolored effect she put on the front of this little box with the rose. It is so soft and pretty.

Then, you open it up, and on the inside, this is the saying.
Isn't this just LOVELY! That saying is awesome and what a perfect creation for someone getting married or having an anniversary!

Then, in amongst all the other goodies was this beautiful portfolio. It has the prettiest edging on it made out of mulberry paper. The tulips were watercolored and had this speckled effect behind them. Beautiful!


And, you wouldn't believe the goodies inside this beauty! Tons of photos that have the most intense color and wonderful photo effects --- perfect for card fronts!
I'm glad I could share some of Jacki's work with you! I'll be back Thursday with some new images --hot off the press from Impression Obsession. They rock! The summer supplement is jam packed with fun new images that are really unique.

Have a happy Wednesday!

p.s. Don't forget to sign up for blog candy! See Monday's post with the fabu stamps I am giving away!!! Just leave a comment there!
Post a Comment