Thursday, December 19, 2013

29? Again? Welcome to a Flourishes Free for All!

Free for All Friday with Border   

It’s another Friday and we're bringing you another round of inspiration created with our brand new December Release Stamp sets by the Senior Design Team. It’s always fun for us to show off the versatility of these beautiful sets one more time while you can still purchase the December New Release Bundle at a discount! Today is the last day this discount is available and we don’t want you to miss out!

On to my creation!


You might not recognize it right away but there's a "touch" of humor in this card! I have a friend, who always wishes me a Happy 29th Birthday. I am honest -- I say thanks and tell her that I'm 29.95 plus some hefty shipping and handling. So this year -- SHE'S getting the 29th Birthday Wishes! I used Flourishes' new Numbers in Blossom set for my numbers and then used the Summer Blossoms set for the Birthday Wishes Sentiment. I stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it up with Copic Markers! (See my supply list below for the full details!) Add in some fun decorative paper, some ribbon, bling and a few different die cut shapes and... almost done! On the die cuts I used for my banner and my mat, I did leave the die on and then sponged on some Spun Sugar Distress Ink. 

Here's a close up! See... couldn't help but add a little razzle dazzle with some glitter glue! 


And that, my friends, is it!!! You'll have to hop on over to see what our very talented Design Team has in store for you today with these brand new sets!
Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend! T minus 5 days until Christmas! Hope you are enjoying all this beautiful holiday season has to offer!

~Julie

SUPPLIES:

Pin It

9 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty, pretty! You could never go wrong with such a beautifully personalized birthday card, even when it's all in fun!

Bridget said...

So, so pretty, Julie, and I love how personal it is with the inside joke played perfectly!!! Fun and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful card, she will love it, I bet she displays it all year long too--EVERY year! lol Merry Merry!

ChristineCreations said...

That’s awesome :) It’s just so pretty and she’ll get such a kick out of it too!

Allison Cope said...

LOL... that's awesome Julie and so clever. I'm sure your friend will love it! Gorgeous colouring and details on this one. Beautiful!

TLady said...

HOW FUN JULIE!!!! :) My husband tells our kids all the time, he's 27! Saying, I robbed the cradle! LOL I should make him one of these cards for HIS birthday!!! :) I LOVE this!!!! It's SOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)AND FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Nana Griffin said...

Lovely card. I just love the letters.

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful card. Great layers and I especially enjoyed how you used the ribbons and bling. Great job!

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty! Yep 29 again as I say. ;-) Fun layers and pretty colors.