Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A 10-Minute Creation this Tuesday!

Hi all! Happy Tuesday! I have a super quick and easy creation for you today! This one really couldn't get more simple BUT... just think, if you have ribbon and matching ink -- wouldn't this make the cutest little gift set? You could even add a little sparkle if you like on the berries or floral centers to bling it up a bit -- and it would still be under 10 minutes to create one card!

So, here's a peek! I started with a Flourishes Classic White card base.....


I stamped the Summer Blossoms using Rose Bud Memento Ink. I had a ribbon that is almost a perfect match! So, I used that around the middle and then stamped the "From the Desk Of" also from the Summer Blossoms set. You can see, just above the sentiment and just below the ribbon, I flipped my paper over and using 1/4" lines, I scored four lines just to add a little extra interest! Here's a close up of those lines and the sentie too! 


And that, my friends, is it! An easy peasy card that can be recreated in every color of the rainbow and shared with friends far and wide! 

Hope your week is off to a wonderful start! See you back here soon! I have some knitting fun to share, so I'll be back tomorrow with a little peek at "what's on my needles!"

~Julie


Pin It

3 comments:

TLady said...

VERY PRETTY JULIE!!! :) LOVE the CAS of this one! I THOUGHT the sentiment was from the set, "FROM THE DESK OF!" :) LOL The set you used is one that is on my "to get NEXT LIST!!" :) I LOVE that it COORDINATES with the Letters & Numbers!! :)

Leslie Miller said...

So simple yet so beautiful! Who would have thought? Love it, Julie!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very classy and pretty.