Monday, December 9, 2013

Let it Snow Sketch!


Hi all and happy Monday! I have a little fun to share as you kick off your creative week! I love when I can share a little sketch that might inspire YOU! So, let's get on with the show!

Here's a peek of the sketch I used from CardMaps this week...

And here's a look at my creation! I didn't have a tag die so, instead I used THIS die called Scalloped Borders Two and just scalloped the edge of some decorative paper. The stamp set is a cutie patootie called Build a Snowman designed by Becky Fleck for Penny Black! After I stamped (and masked along the way), I colored this little guy up with Copic Markers and used BG11, BG10, BG000, R01, R14, R27, RV00, RV02,YR01, YR04, and YR07.


The sentiment if from Flourishes' Winter Berries set. Pair this little guy with some fun decorative paper (it's from my scrap bin so I am not sure what it is!!!) I added a crystal button, some twine and a little razzle dazzle with some prisma glitter. See?


I should point out that this sample is a part of the December Cardmaps -- which is a remix of the Pagemaps Design Team's favorites from 2013! So, if you want some more inspiration -- click HERE and see what the other designers created this month!

I'll be back with more fun tomorrow -- My daughter and I have been crafty again and this creation is so inexpensive and would be GREAT as stocking stuffers. You just have to have minimal sewing skills and you'll be good to go! Back with that tomorrow! :-)


~Julie


Pin It

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love the snowman! Your card is so bright and happy and fun. Also love the sketch. And if that bird was a stamp or a digi, I would buy it! Thanks for the smiles, Julie!