Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Hello all! As you read this, I'll likely be surrounded by family getting ready to enjoy a feast and sharing time with loved ones. I wanted to wish you all a wonderful holiday and hope nothing but the best for you all! Enjoy!

I thought I'd take today to share a couple of the cards I hadn't blogged for the holidays yet -- and guess what? These cards were made with a Class in a Box kit  that is still available (only a couple left). With Flourishes After Christmas Sale (which kicks off tomorrow with everything at 25% off) -- you could get this kit at a bargain! :-)


This kit comes with all the paper, stamps and embellishments you need to finish off your projects and not one, not two, not three, but FIVE card ideas spelled out in great detail in full color instructional sheets! So, when you are done with the cards, you have details on how to recreate them in all kinds of ways. I love these instructional sheets because I use them for sketch ideas with other stamps as well!  I used all Memento inks for my creations -- Lady Bug, Toffee Crunch and Tuxedo Black. I also brushed on some white pigment ink (it is an old Encore pad that I had lying around) to give a frosty feel to the card above. The rest is done for you -- pre-cut and all -- in the kit! :-) How easy is that?

And here's card 2!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I wish you all the blessings of the season and even more for the year to come! 

~Julie


Pin It

6 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors.
Happy Christmas!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful cards! Merry Christmas!

Leslie Miller said...

I hope you had a beautiful day with your family, Julie. These are awesome cards!

dpkennedy said...

These are so pretty Julie! I love the warm country feel of them! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year!

Stephanie McKnight said...

I love the country feel of them as well! What a great kit!

Bajalizzy said...

I LOVE this Xmas card! Too bad I didn't get that one for Xmas.