Monday, April 19, 2010

Ways to use a border set...

I had a chance to play over the weekend and decided to pull out an older Flourishes set - Lace Edges - and added a new spin. After a cup of java and an afternoon in my stamp room, here's a peek!

IMG_2441_edited-1

I actually put together a tutorial over on the Flourishes Blog HERE with a few more samples showing what you can do with these great lace borders! So, if you have a few minutes and want to check it out, I'd love to know what you think! I'll probably end up posting those cards here later in the week! ;-)

See you back here soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card, Julie.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Joan
MN

Janine said...

JULIE!!!!!! Hi sweetie!! How are you??? Love this card... Such elegance!
Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Think about you often.!!

The Rubber Maid said...

what a beauty, love the mono look and the card turned out so elegant and lovely. Mom

Shawna said...

Checked out the three cards you made with the lace borders --- wow! Gorgeous! Thanks for the reminder that we can make out own DT very easily. And I may have to put that set on my wish list!