Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I got happy mail!!

A while back, Etha over on SCS organized an ATC swap for Flourishes. I have to admit, I jumped in without even thinking about the fact that I don't really make ATCs!! Well, I am glad I did. It stretched me creatively and I got these BEAUTIFUL creations. I was stunned in fact! It did give me some fabulous inspiration to sock away for the future--- don't you think???

Take a peek at these beauties by (Lto R) Sharon Doolittle and Cathy Rose
These next two are by Etha Schuette and Carol Southern-- 0000OOOooo!

Next up is Ali Manning and Nancy Kirk --- gorgeous!!!


And last... but not least... These two with a springtime flair by Teresa Gray and Latisha Yoast!
So... for a gal who doesn't really "do" ATCs I had a blast and got to see some fabulous work up close and personal from some pretty awesome stampers! Not to mention, I got to see some fabulous stamp sets used in new and different ways! Thanks Etha for organizing this! Can't wait until the next big swap!!
Side note--- I just found out the new faces that will be joining the Shimmerz Design Team -- you can click HERE to read the fun news!
I'll be back tomorrow with some Impression Obsession fun! There's a DT challenge brewing! ;-)
Post a Comment