Friday, February 13, 2009

The Sneak Peeks Are Over!


Most of this week I've been showing you sneaks of the new Flourishes sets leading up to their big unveiling! WELL -- the time has come and the sets are in the store and up for grabs! Here's a peek at all three sets!

Strut Your Stuff

All Wrapped Up!

Signs of Spring
Hope you've enjoyed this week! I sure have and you can bet that I'm going to be showcasing MORE from these fabulous sets in the weeks to come!


If you've seen anything that inspired you this week, don't forget to use my code: juliek in the promotional code box at checkout!

Take care everyone and have a fabulous weekend! I'll be back soon!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all beautiful Julie and I love what you've been doing with them!

The Rubber Maid said...

I really love the new sets and I guess my favorite is the All Wrapped Up one. It's a terrific birthday and Christmas card stamp set. Awesome new goods. Mom

Curt in Indy said...

These are beautiful sets, and you did an amazing job showcasing them. Well done! Happy Valentine's day! Best, Curt

Nancy said...

Just ordered the bundle...can't wait to get them! Happy Valentine's Day!

Diane said...

Wish I could win the lottery,i'd buy all the Flourishes sets,they are all so beautiful!!!