Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I got happy mail!!

A while back, Etha over on SCS organized an ATC swap for Flourishes. I have to admit, I jumped in without even thinking about the fact that I don't really make ATCs!! Well, I am glad I did. It stretched me creatively and I got these BEAUTIFUL creations. I was stunned in fact! It did give me some fabulous inspiration to sock away for the future--- don't you think???

Take a peek at these beauties by (Lto R) Sharon Doolittle and Cathy Rose
These next two are by Etha Schuette and Carol Southern-- 0000OOOooo!

Next up is Ali Manning and Nancy Kirk --- gorgeous!!!


And last... but not least... These two with a springtime flair by Teresa Gray and Latisha Yoast!
So... for a gal who doesn't really "do" ATCs I had a blast and got to see some fabulous work up close and personal from some pretty awesome stampers! Not to mention, I got to see some fabulous stamp sets used in new and different ways! Thanks Etha for organizing this! Can't wait until the next big swap!!
Side note--- I just found out the new faces that will be joining the Shimmerz Design Team -- you can click HERE to read the fun news!
I'll be back tomorrow with some Impression Obsession fun! There's a DT challenge brewing! ;-)

11 comments:

Laurie in MN said...

I thought they were full size cards. The creativity I see in ATC's amazes me. You must have had fun getting the cards in the mail.

A group of ladies from a message board exchanged rolodex cards with our picture and address. The designs blew me away.

Laurie in MN said...

I thought they were full size cards. The creativity I see in ATC's amazes me. You must have had fun getting the cards in the mail.

A group of ladies from a message board exchanged rolodex cards with our picture and address. The designs blew me away.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh what lovely ATC you were sent. Gorgeous. Kim

The Rubber Maid said...

Not a big fan of ATC's but I have just matted them and made them into a regular card and these are really nice so would make great cards. Mom

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW Julie...those are amazing! Awesome talent with this group of stampers!

Velta said...

You are one lucky girl...what a stash!! You could have "almost" felt what I felt when I opened your mom's Goodie Box...Notice: I said "almost!" But it had to be a fun time :)

Stacy Morgan said...

These are wonderful! They all did a wonderful job! Now off to see who the shimmerz addition is.

Janine said...

WOW!! Julie these are all fabulous! What talent!!
I think ATC's are so much fun... I need to make more of them.
Hope you are well.

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing your happy mail with us!

Anonymous said...

I received mine today Julie. Thanks so much for your atc - it's beautiful! I'm looking forward to working with you on the Shimmerz team. Ali

Diane said...

Beautiful indeed!!!