Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thinking Of You!

I could say this card is for my buddy Janine, but that would be cruel and unsual punishment! You see, at some point in Janine's past, her house was infested with ladybugs and even today -- she hates them! How could you hate such lovable and cute lil bugs??? :-)


These are some of the new Sarah Phelps images from Impression Obsession that were just released this winter at CHA. I stamped with Versafine Black Onyx then colored with a red watercolor pencil and blended with a blender pen. The underneath of the bugs were colored with a Copic marker (Cool Grey #1) I took my Copic fine line black pen and doodled in the little walk lines for the one lady bug. Add some fun punched edges, a black and white polka dot sheer ribbon, a paper flower and some bling and.... your done! I do wish I knew what dp this was! It was just a scrap in my dp bin!

Is anyone playing along over on SCS for Virtual Stamp Night? They have some fun challenges! I've been playing and still need to upload a few cards! Check it out if you havent!

Well folks, hope you are enjoying your weekend! I'll see you back here soon!
Post a Comment