Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Holy Smokes... where does time go?

Just a little note to say this blog will be hopping later this week when Flourishes releases a brand new crop of stamp sets! The paper has been flying in my craft room and so... nothing new to share! I did want to fill you in on a whole bunch of fun stuff though!

Did you see there is a By the Sea challenge where you can win ALL of the new releases from Flourishes for July? Click HERE to read up!

Wednesday will start the sneak peeks here on my place with links to all the other designers..... so stay tuned!

The Flourishes POWER HOUR release party is set for Friday night at 9 central over on the Flourishes Forum on SCS! We hope you join us for samples, games, fun and suprises!

And lastly, there is our ongoing project to help out the Wounded Warrior Project. There is a big challenge and card drive going on for the troops with prizes for YOU on the line! Click on HERE to check it all out!

Right now I am prepping my pad for a VERY special guest. (Squeal!) Yes, my bud Christine Okken is stopping through Montana and... I get to steal her for a bit and visit! She arrives in, oh, about 8 hours! YIPPPPPPEEE!

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

The Rubber Maid said...

wow what fun for you to meet one of your Flourishe's pals in person. That should be so fun for you both.
See you IRL next week. Mom