Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Copic coloring continues....again!

Hi all! Just an FYI... I'm hosting the DT Copic Week over on the Flourishes Newsletter. You can click HERE to check it out! I thought I'd share one of my favorite color schemes with one of my favorite stamps of all times-- the Sweet Peas set with two Copic Collections that were pretty much made for it! Here's a peek at my card....

Here's a peek at the Copic Collections I picked up for this card...

Supplies:

Sweet Peas, Hollyhock and Spring Greens Copic Collections, Flourishes Classic White paper, Spellbinders Ribbon Slides for my message, a sentiment from the Sweet Violets set, pink rhinestones and... done!

If you want the step by step tutorial, you'll have to check it out over on the Flourishes Newsletter. It was really fun to put together and like you've been hearing all week - using these collections makes Copic coloring a breeze!

Some other members of the DT pulled out their favorite Copic Collections to give you a little more of a show and tell! Be sure to stop by and see what
Leslie and Stacy cooked up!

Thanks for stopping by! Tommorrow we'll kick the lid off our sneek peek challenge to get ready for next Friday's Flourishes release! This challenge is the one that could land you will all three of our new stamp sets! Be sure to check it out!

5 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Simply gorgeous. Love the sweetpea
set. the colors are elegant and this makes for a beautiful card. Mom

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! This is divinely beautiful, Julie! Gorgeous coloring and I love the simple card design with the sentiment label and the piercing. Love these Sweet Peas!

Barbara said...

This is stunning, Julie!!! Your coloring is phenomenal and I love the way you laid it out! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

wowsers, this is georgeous!!!

Norine said...

this card is beautiful love the coloring
Hugs
Norine